Services to clubs, public limited sports companies, federations and associations
CTYA LAW&SPORTS recommends that both athletes and sports entities apply legal precaution. The best solution to a dispute is to anticipate its occurrence and define its solution in advance.
The specialised intervention in the study and the drafting of a professional athlete contract mean that risks and problems can be avoided in the future. An important part of the preventive work offered by our Law Firm therefore focuses on the negotiations prior to signing a contract.
In a constantly evolving world, we also advise our clients to invest in R&D. Therefore, at our Law Firm we recommend companies in the sector to attend the audit of contracts, in order to develop the habit of updating content and anticipating new situations.
And in the event of a dispute arising, our work focuses on defining the diagnosis, developing a defence/attack strategy and implementing measures in order to obtain a favourable solution, by applying the legal techniques that are needed to do so; all this within the framework of the most absolute discretion and exclusivity. Our dealings are personal and direct… Practice makes perfect!
- Contract auditing: diagnosis, risk detection, improvement of clauses, new opportunities.
- Accompanying the client in negotiating and signing contracts: the windows for signings are very brief and each contract is very important. An additional and peripheral view for the club’s negotiator, thereby aiding the balance between contractual benefits and concessions.
- Dispute management: situation analysis, risk definition, defence/attack positioning, strategy definition and implementation.
- Collective negotiation: collective agreements, both those of the sector and of the company, are the reference framework in defining employee/ company rights and obligations. Much of the defence of the interests of the club or public limited sports companies are discussed in these negotiations. We are experts in collective negotiation.
- Relations with the institutions: before attending a meeting of the LFP, ACB, CSD, Federations, or any public authority, we work together as a team to define goals and develop strategies in order to obtain favourable results for our clients.
- Legal opinions
- Preparing statutes and electoral, disciplinary and competition regulations
- Contracts for managing and operating sports facilities
- Collaboration agreements with public authorities and sports management entities
- Comprehensive legal consultancy service for organising events and sports competitions, from the initial phase of the candidacy to the holding of the event
Request information about the service